THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA
The Leaning Tower of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side, is the freestanding bell tower of the cathedral in the Italian city of Pisa. Work on the ground floor of the white marble campanile began on August 8, 1173.
Item No.: MWCT035
Number Of Sheets: 1 Sheet
Assembled Size: 2.42" x 1.87" x 1.87" (6.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm)